Sunday, July 5, 2015

Three Twins Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Review

Three Twins Chocolate Malt Review
I had a free coupon for a pint of Three Twins ice cream and faced with the tough decision of what flavor to choose, chocolate malt popped right out at me. I just recently started to like malt products and so I was excited to see that Three Twins had a malt flavor. 
Getting into this ice cream I immediately noticed that the texture was different. Not bad different just a little bit more airy and almost icy, it may have had something to do with the fact that it was almost 100 degrees on the way bringing it home and it had melted a bit before I got it into my freezer at home but anyways the texture was not bad by any means just different than usual from Three Twins. The flavor was good though, the malt was present but if you don't like malt it wasn't overbearing or too much. I think my sister summed it up about right when she said that it tastes like a simple chocolate milkshake.
Where I found it: Central Market
Cost: $5.49
Rating:7

No comments:

Post a Comment