Saturday, July 4, 2015

Key Lime Pie Oreo Review

Key Lime Pie Oreo Review
I know I'm aiming for ice cream reviews on this site, but I saw these new Key Lime Pie Oreos at my local H-E-B, a Texas store chain, yesterday and I had to write up a short review. I'm a huge fan of anything Oreo and I've been loving their most recent limited edition flavors like smores and cotton candy, and I had to try this new variety. Right when I opened the package I smelled key lime pie, it smelled like the traditional graham crust key lime pie and it got me pysched to try one. As I bit into the cookie the taste pretty much matched the smell, the cookie was perfectly crunchy, it could have had more of a graham flavor which was the same complaint I had with the smores Oreo but it was not bad by any means just me being picky. The lime flavor was definitely present and there was a good balance between the cookie and the lime. As I ate I noticed that there seemed to be more cream in the cookie, almost like a double stuf, but the box doesn't mention anything about that, anyways it was overall a really good Oreo, if you love key lime pie, I would definitely recommend these.
Cost: $4
Where I found them: H-E-B
My Rating: 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment