Saturday, July 4, 2015

Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough Review

The Tonight Dough Review 
For my second ice cream review I had to go with Ben and Jerry's. It's one of my favorite ice cream brands out there and when I saw Jimmy Fallon on the pint it sealed the deal. Jimmy Fallon is hilarious,  and as I ate this ice cream I heard him singing Whip My Hair in the voice of Neil Young, but anyway this ice cream is described as Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.
As I got into this pint the chocolate ice cream immediately hit me, it was the typical Ben and Jerrys chocolate ice cream, not too dark and not too milky, a good quality premium chocolate ice cream which I like, and then the peanut butter cookie dough chunks come in, there are plenty of them as is typical for B&J's and they are great! Good peanut butter taste and chewy cookie dough texture, they are fat chunks and are a good compliment to the fairly strong chocolate ice cream. Although the two dominant parts of this pint are the chocolate ice cream and the peanut butter cookie dough chunks, the other parts are certainly present and tasty, the chocolate cookie swirls have a great gritty texture and the chcolate chip cookie dough is nice as well, the only thing I didn't taste was the caramel ice cream, it had the same impact as a vanilla ice cream would have, despite that this was a great pint. It showcased what Ben and Jerrys does best, big mix-ins and cookie dough chunks. The only criticism I have is that there were so many aspects to this pint that not every one of them could be fully appreciated, but even so it was a great tasting ice cream and in the end that's all that really matters.
Where I found it:Target 
Price:$4
Rating:9

No comments:

Post a Comment